£9.85 per hour (£19,455.00 per annum)
6 months ago
12 weeks potentially longer
22nd June 2020
Duration: 12 weeks temp (with a view to go permanent, depending on business needs)
Training: 1 week, Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
Salary: £19,455.00 (£9.85 per hour)
Hours: Mon – Fri, no weekends 9.00am - 5.00pm
Start Date: 22nd June 2020
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be part of a friendly, professional and multi-skilled team providing 24/7/365 client customer services on a rota-basis in the Client Service Centre. You will respond to high volume inbound client contacts for our clients services with sensitivity and empathy. You will be dealing with highly emotive calls with the greatest of respect and understanding.
Specific responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include, but will not be limited to:
- Resolving client queries and concerns by clarifying information, researching answers and alternative options, implementing solutions or escalating unresolved problems
- Managing multiple tasks whilst supporting the delivery of the highest standards of client service
- Providing the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promoting awareness of the CSC business objectives and ensuring that service level targets are met in line with these
What you’ll need:
To be a success within this customer service role you will need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service as well as the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Exceptional listening and telephone communication skills are essential as well as being able to build client relationships in a friendly yet approachable manner. An ability to talk on the phone whilst typing up notes accurately is a necessity in this role. Finally you must have basic IT skills and an adaptable approach to meet client needs.
If you are able to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working, it would be a major advantage.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Your performance will be measured on:
- Quality Call Standards – calls are monitored and recorded for this purpose
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Productivity Level
- Role Model Behaviour
- Procedure and Product Knowledge
- You will demonstrate compassion, respect, openness and care in line with client Core Values at all times.
- You will apply your training at every opportunity.
- You will adapt your approach, behaviour and communication style to meet the clients’ specific needs – demonstrating understanding, patience and empathy where appropriate
- You will maintain your knowledge of the client, products, services and the procedures that complement them by ensuring you are up to date with all training events/briefings.
- You will resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative options; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- You will ensure that the accuracy of your work is at the highest level.
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks to achieve the best outcome and support delivery of the highest standards of client service.
- You will represent the customer service centre professionally and courteously when communicating with client branches.
- You will provide the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor within a contact centre is essential
- Good standard of Maths and English: GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- A desire to exceed in delivering exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to respond to and resolve customer enquiries
- Great team player
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Ability to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working
- Professional and business-like in approach