£500.00 per day
8 months ago
Our client is a leading retail financial services firm, located in Birmingham, who are currently recruiting for a Technology Risk & Change Specialist on an interim basis. The role will be responsible for providing 2nd Line oversight and challenge to the Bank’s Information Technology operations and transformation change management.
- Design, build and implement a methodology to provide a robust second line assurance and challenge programme over the operational risks associated with IT operations and Transformation (change) management across the Bank.
- Advise and challenge business stakeholders at individual and group level to ensure risks are adequately assessed and mitigated, where necessary monitoring remediation’s.
- Provide insight, assurance, reporting and solutions to the Executive Risk Committee and other senior committees to facilitate Go/No go decisions in respect of IT and Change.
- Provide strong subject matter expertise and where necessary train/educate at all levels across the organisation.
- Assist with ad-hoc investigations and impact assessments.
- Delivery of fit for purpose assurance methodology, plan and remediation monitoring regime
- Continually reassess the operational risks inherent in the business taking account of changing economic or market conditions
- Ensure all internal controls are adhered to
- Make sure any compliance risks are contained
- Extensive experience in the oversight, challenge and assurance of IT Operations and Transformation management at a responsible level within a retail banking or similar regulated environment
- In depth technical knowledge of IT infrastructure risks, the impact of regulatory requirements and the usage of sophisticated assurance tools
- Commercial, business focussed with strong judgement and integrity