c. £500.00 - £600.00 per day
6 months ago
Our client is a well-known Financial Services business who are looking to contractor to undertake the role of Technology & Information Security Lead. Reporting to the Head of Tech Risk and to support the Integration of the Tech Risk and Information Security Function within the firms second line of defence. It presents an exciting opportunity to get involved in a vital role within the organisation, dealing with an extensive network of Subject Matter Experts on Technology and information Security Risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and obtain approval for an end state Tech Risk and Information Security to combine the “best of both” approaches across each organisation.
- Finalise ownership of policy and standards, develop effective Risk Appetite measurements with experts on Technology and Information Security for the Group.
- Implement a clear accountabilities and responsibilities model for the 1LOD and 2LOD with procedures, standards and appropriate oversight,
- Define the systems, processes and controls required to deliver effective 2nd Line Oversight and independence for the company’s Technology Risk and Information Security responsibilities.
- Develop a staged plan, roadmap and staged vision to deliver a final end state in a safe and secure fashion pre and post integration of both organisations.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of risk reporting for the integration programme on the work stream to the Head of Tech Risk and Integration,
- Ensure that integration risk in relation to Technology Risk and Information Security are clearly articulated, understood and escalated accordingly.
- Technology & Systems Background with 10 years experience
- Information Security Credentials and Background.
- 10 years of Banking Experise preferrably in Risk, IT or Audit related departments
- Degree or Equivalent in IT, Business or Risk Professional Qualification
- Formal Change Management and Project Management Experience