Our client operating in the Wealth Management space is looking for a Technical Trainer who will be responsible for supporting successful completion of industry qualifications at both Diploma and Advanced level
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting, training, and guiding learners and developing their personal and professional attitudes, skills, and abilities.
• Supporting successful completion of industry qualifications at both Diploma and Advanced level.
• Supporting the development, planning and delivery of Licensing events and Masterclasses to support the company adviser population.
• Assisting in ongoing projects as and when required.
• Working with and establishing relationships with third party service providers when necessary.
• Undertaking any relevant duties as required by your line manager, commensurate with the level of this post.
• Minimum Level 4 qualified or equivalent
• Must have previous experience working within the Wealth Management space.
• Understand the Training & Development scheme and how you support it.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Paul Clayton on 0161-883-2747 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.