c. £45,000 + Benefits
27 days ago
To assist in delivering a comprehensive suite of technical support services to the Financial Advisers of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To deliver technical guidance and provision of product research via the helpdesk covering all areas of financial planning
- To design, implement and maintain the company’s suite of factfinds and suitability templates
- Communicate with advisers via the phone, in writing and occasionally face to face.
- To answer helpdesk queries or emails within SLAs and in a professional manner at all times
- To undertake ongoing reviews of company product panels
- To maintain internal audit trail of all panel areas
- To review off panel/specialist requests submitted by advisers within SLA
- Maintain proactive dialogue with product/fund providers and third parties, identifying new ideas and market themes.
- Monitor and research technical and product market developments to refine our processes and inform advisers
- Qualified to QCF4 as a minimum and ideally hold AF7 or equivalent
- Experience in a paraplanning, compliance or similar role preferable.
- Experience of using industry standard adviser business systems such as Intelligence Office, Dynamic Planner, Defaqto Engage, O&M Pensions, Selectapension, AssureWeb, Trigold, Iress, Financial Express etc.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.