about 2 months ago
MERJE are supporting a well know General Insurance client in their search for a Pricing Manager. The role will require expertise across new pricing model development as well as optimising and testing of current pricing strategies. This sits within the Personal Lines business. Experience in Radar is key.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing new pricing model strategies
- Testing and optimising of current pricing structures.
- Development and support to the wider pricing team, including coaching the analysts.
- Take a lead role in ensuring the models meet the requirements of the regulator.
The ideal Candidate:
- Specific experience within a General Insurance Pricing function, ideally across motor/household (personal lines)
- Previous experience in personal lines pricing. Management experience desired but not required.
- Familiarity with Radar / Emblem / GLM softwares
- SAS / Excel / SQL desirable.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, adapting and changing structures to meet internal and external requirements.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.