To £45,000 pa
about 2 months ago
My client is a market leader in the field in which they operate. Offering clear expert compliance advice which is essential in a complex and ever-changing regulatory environment.
As demand for their services continues to grow they are currently looking for an individual who will be responsible for providing technical compliance advisory support to clients and colleagues alike.
The role will be home based but if the successful candidate is accessible to Cheshire, there will be an option to incorporate some office based working too given this is where the Head Office is based
Key responsibilities include:
- Technical referral specialist for clients and colleagues alike
- Lead for horizon scanning of the regulatory landscape for new and emerging changes
- Develop best practice guidance and ensuring the group retains up to date published compliance guidance material and other documentation to deliver client services effectively
- Devise, draft and implement policy for communications, publications and associated support material following any regulatory change and in support of opportunities for development
- Provide technical advice and support for the maintenance and implementation of a risk and compliance framework for clients
- Oversee, maintain and develop the online Compliance Manual including the production of content, associated Bulletins, template documents and Weekly Regulatory Updates.
- Produce effective and practical technical compliance publications including but not limited to Newsletters and other publications, Workshops, Webinars and other technical material.
- Provide technical support to ensure that staff are sufficiently trained to fulfil their role.
- Experience in a financial services compliance role (preferably GI Sector).
- Good understanding and knowledge of FCA Rules and Principles and able to research complex issues in-depth relevant to the client base and business strategy.
- Able to work independently to achieve agreed objectives.
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills to stakeholders.
- Proactive team player.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.