Claims Team Leader - Oldham
£26,000 - £32,000 DOE plus Benefits
Full time, Permanent - 37.5 Hours 9-5pm
- Do you have professional Insurance Industry knowledge?
- Have you got experience leading a team?
- Are you customer service driven, enthusiastic and motivated?
Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting a skilled and experienced Claims Team Leader, to join a customer focused specialist team, where technical training will be provided and there is the potential to become CII qualified.
Team Leader Role:
You will be responsible for the daily management of Claims, ensuring client retention and service excellence, whilst building strong relationships with all stakeholders.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Team leadership of Customer Service Advisors and Claims Handlers with the goal of ensuring the daily, weekly, and monthly team objectives are met.
- Attend to quality audits, reports, and feedback.
- Provide continuous training, ensuring the development and growth of all team members.
- Assess, evaluate, and deliver team '1 to 1's and KPI management.
- Manage absence and performance management meetings.
- Assist with recruitment, reviewing CV's and carry out employee interviews.
- Provide daily team support for queries and customer escalations.
- Claims data management.
- Technical report writing ability.
- Continuous professional development and maintenance of Insurance Industry knowledge.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant regulation and legislation, including Data Protection Law and Health & Safety Regulation.
Experience & Skills:
- Team Leader / Management (3 years)
- Customer service (3 years)
- Able to collate and analyse MI/Performance data
- Knowledge of insurance claims
- Strong working knowledge of relevant legislation, insurance industry best practice and protocols relating to property damage claims
- Motivated to achieve results
- Ability to work in fast paced environment against deadlines
- Insurance Qualification/s desirable
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong relationship skills
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.