about 1 month ago
MERJE are partnered with a fast growing Consultancy business with Offices in Manchester, Leeds and London.
Joining the business as a Tax Specialist you will take responsibility for preparing all R&D tax credit claims for the office’s entire client base who have come to expect exceptional service from their highly successful and well-regarded firm of R&D claims specialists
You will be tasked with a key role in developing and executing assignments successfully. You will also supervise and train less experienced colleagues allocated to assist you. This is a hands-on role with direct client contact allowing you to build and develop long-term professional relationships.
The role will encompass:
• Preparing and supervising the preparation of R&D tax credit claim reports and costings to relevant deadlines.
• Regular contact with clients to ensure they receive the highest service levels.
• Organising, planning and managing all R&D assignments for the office.
• Supervising and supporting team members.
• Reporting directly to the client engagement partners and tax partners.
• Key contribution to practice development initiatives including networking events.
• Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the firm.
• Experience with clients operating in a diverse range of industries.
This position is a client facing role, establishing strong relationships with business owners and their key personnel across London and the South East, with excellent career prospects in a young and dynamic partnership with ambitious growth plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of the tax legislation applicable to both the SME and large R&D tax credit schemes and the requirements underpinning such claims.
- You will have prior experience in gathering relevant information directly from client management and staff and preparing R&D tax credit written reports and associated financials from the information gathered.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communicate well with both colleagues and key personnel of all clients.
- Ideally, your prior experience will have been gained with a Top 50 accountancy practice or R&D tax specialist firm.
Our Client can support a 100% Work from Home role.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.