c. £35,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
Our client is a well-respected financial services organisation looking for a System Trainer to deliver a range of system education, training and support activities as directed by the head of training in line with a pre-defined training strategy and plan.
- Identify the most appropriate and cost-effective method of training and support delivery, in order to meet the specified needs of the firm, whether in a classroom setting, via video conferencing, on a one-to-one basis or through e-learning materials.
- Create and maintain effective professional working relationships with colleagues across the business
- Produce quality written procedures, user manuals and materials (including Powerpoint shows and videos) to support the use of systems and compliance with business processes.
- Support the development of adviser/staff competence with user manuals and materials during induction and thereafter
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of formal training and support provided by ensuring that individual delegates’ objectives are satisfied by the training session(s), business processes are followed, and data is being input correctly. Feedback to be provided to the business standards director and head of training.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation as instructed by the business standards director and head of training
- Record and report monthly MI accurately reflecting training and development activity carried out.
- Provide updates on adviser progression, general attitude and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfilment of role and assist on adhoc projects as and when required
- A good working knowledge of all applications within Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of training and/or coaching a team or individuals – workshops, one to one, webinars and group presentations
- Able to form good working relationships, strong communicator, good at working with as part of a team or alone, flexible, adaptable and patient
- CIPD – learning and development certificate