£45,000-£50,000 + uncapped bonus
Do you want to work for a global business that can offer you excellent career progression opportunities?
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you’ll fit right in with our business. As the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe.
As a Swedish Business Development Manager, you will drive revenue by sourcing new business for our Digital Brand Services division. This sales person will focus on hunting and acquiring new clients by selling our suite of Digital Brand Services, including Domain Management, Online Brand Protection Monitoring Solutions and Digital Security Services. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Swedish Business Development Manager responsibilities:
• Develop a deep understanding of our products and services and articulate the value propositions, features and benefits of these services
• Generate new business through outbound calls and prospecting to C-level executives
• Carry out end to end sales activities (develop proposals, present offers, negotiate, and close opportunities)
• Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plan
• Build strong industry relationships and general contacts to build CSC’s good reputation in the market place
• Maintain and build strong internal relationships within the company
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
• Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy in signs
• Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
• Strong closing skills
• Record of consistent & exceptional achievement in exceeding sales goals
• A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
• Desire to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance
• Positive, resilient attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self-starter
• Ability to travel when needed
Are you interested in knowing more about this Swedish Business Development Manager role?
CLICK APPLY & we will be in touch immediately.