My client is looking for a Supply Planning Manager to design & operate unified & transparent Capacity Planning models for Customer Contact which creates, and facilitates a single delivery plan.
In this role you will manage the production of robust short-term plans and decision support, which will provide the basis for strategic decision-making to increase the profitability of the business whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
• Manages supply plans ensuring consistent planning best practice & approach to meet agreed customer and commercial outcomes
• Develops the labour and skills strategies required to meet our future customer contact and field delivery commitments
• Owns the relationship and sign off with the Demand Planning Team, to agree key inputs to the workload and capacity plans
• Develops regular risk assessments against plan and produces mitigation options
• Create a safe environment with the aim of achieving a zero-incident workspace and ensuring that teams take responsibility for themselves and each other
• To manage a team of Supply Planning Managers
• Budget preparation
• Workforce & Resource Planning software
• Internal & external environment analysis
• Data management & analytics
• Data modelling, design and visualisation
• Effective employee scheduling and work allocation techniques
• Capacity management
• Sourcing & Resourcing
• Demand Management
• Benefits analysis
• Relationship management
• Professional development
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.