My client is looking for a Supplier Manager to lead the supplier management team to develop effective relationships that offer maximum value whilst mitigating supply chain risk and report to the business on how to minimise any disruptions to the group from changes to our supply lines
This role will be based either in Manchester, Reading or Cardiff office however, you will be able to work a blend of both home and office each week.
What would your day look like?
• Developing and managing the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) approach, including Framework and Policy in line with regulatory guidelines and best practice
• Developing an effective supplier management framework to ensure that the suppliers have the most effective and appropriate supplier management strategies applied
• Priming and supporting them to meet PRA regulations on outsourcing and third party risk
• Preparing them for the changes in the way suppliers are managed with an effective communications plan and rollout
Skills & experience:
• Held senior roles within supplier management teams and had direct experience managing third party suppliers and completed supplier lifecycle from Sourcing to Managing to Termination
• Strong communications skills to present to senior stakeholders and gather supplier requirements from across the business at all levels and collate and analyse market data.
• Led and managed supply teams previously where you have promoted a continuous improvement culture.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.