£31,000 - £36,000
11 months ago
As the Strategy Analyst, you will assist in the development and management of collections strategies, providing insight in to operational and portfolio performance.
A leading consumer finance provider that has been established for almost 20 years.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Strategy Analyst:
- Develop and implement Collections Strategies
- Enhance collections efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor and analyse the ongoing performance of collections activities and associated reporting
- Work with the Operations team to implement changes and improvements
- Liaise with stakeholders and business colleagues of all levels
- Present findings to Senior Management
The ideal candidate for this Strategy Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Collections experience is essential (across any portfolio)
- Strong analytics skills with either SAS or SQL knowledge is also essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to communicate data, information and findings effectively
- Desire to work in a hands-on, lively environment
- Excellent problem solving skills