Up to £26,000
8 months ago
One of the UK’s largest and fastest growing Financial Services businesses in their sector. Established over 10 years ago, the company is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK.
Now looking for a Strategy Analyst to the central Manchester office to support the design, development and implementation of collections strategies.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Strategy Analyst:
- Analyse data to identify weaknesses and opportunities in collections strategy
- Develop a deep analytical understanding of customers, business performance, risks and challenges
- Support the design, development and implementation of collections strategies
- Aim to optimise the performance of portfolios
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Strategy Analyst role:
- Excellent technical abilities with SQL & Excel is essential. SAS, R and Python are desirable
- Strong academic background in a STEM field
- Some professional experience in a similar role
- Analytically and numerically minded, excellent attention-to-detail and problem solving abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.