£30,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
A super opportunity to join a consumer lending organisation that is committed to providing excellent services to customers and a stimulating work environment, enabling growth and development for individual employees and the business as a whole.
You will be joining the Insight team – a dynamic, outgoing function where everyone is proactive and likes to get involved as much as they can. This business area is looking to expand over the next few years so it’s a good time to join, have an input in strategy development and then conduct the performance analysis in future.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Strategy Analyst:
- Report to the Senior Insights Manager
- Support the development, design and management of strategies and MI
- Conduct performance analysis of lending portfolios and strategies
- Enhance portfolio reporting tools and processes
- Aim to optimise the risk and reward performance and control and minimise portfolio losses
Ideal knowledge & experience for the Senior Strategy Analyst opportunity:
Essential – SAS / Coding skills & an outgoing personality
- Relevant academic background or experience (eg. Statistical degree)
- Experience in a similar role – strategy / performance monitoring
- Knowledge of IFRS9 and the UK Collections / Debt Management industry
- SQL, VBA and Excel application development