£35,000 - £40,000
10 months ago
Reporting to Senior Dialler Manager the role holder is accountable for developing and implementing the strategy driven from our dialler performance and forecasting models to ensure we drive a best in class service delivery team and continue to innovate at a quick pace.
- Design and implement overall planning architecture so enable operational effectiveness and service performance delivery.
- Drive the wider Operations strategy and agenda as a key stakeholder across the team and confidently relay findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Embed a mind-set of budget governance and control across operational directorates, to ensure budgets are reflective of current and future costs working to identify further opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Drive the tracking and realisation of benefits for cost savings across the multiple operational functions, as well as providing ad hoc targeted operational effectiveness reviews to other business areas where required.
- Support in VCP impact assessments and alignment to ongoing Budgets and cost management.
- Design, build and validate the respective benefit models and support on FTE/cost benefit realisation and sign-off.
- Delivery of our new transformation representing impacts to the Operations, timescales and mitigations to deliver service.
- Performance governance across operations driving a partnership approach with Ops on delivery of commercial SLA’s.
- Deliver cost and budget strategies across COO including future year target setting and overall efficiencies achievable across functions.
- Challenging the status quo to identify savings and improved solutions.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of Planning experience working across Collections and Customer Operations.
- Experience creating end-to-end FTE and Cost budget plans, aligning to business forecasts, annual challenges, project initiatives and client contractual obligations.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with the ability to understand strategic context and translate this into the development of medium and longer-term plans and business cases for the change programmes and transformational activities.
- Extensive knowledge of the business forecasts, commercial activity and project planning.
- Ability to inspire, involve, motivate and lead people through periods of rapid change, delivering sustainable business results and fair customer outcomes.
- Experience of planning and delivering against business projects, providing impact analysis and insight through to delivery.
- Ability to use data to define and formulate data driven decisions and outcomes for both medium and long-term business strategies and direction for the business.
- Strong relationship/stakeholder management and influencing skills, with the ability to interact with senior colleagues and executives, as well as other colleagues across the business.
- Experience of developing change plans, and enabling large contact centre teams of 300+.