Up to £24,000
5 months ago
One of the UK’s largest and fastest growing Financial Services businesses in their sector. Established over 10 years ago, the company is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK.
Now looking for a Statistical Modelling Analyst to join the Decision Science team in the central Manchester office, the business is considering candidates from entry-level graduates to experienced Analysts with a few years working in a professional capacity.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Statistical Modelling Analyst:
- Conduct data mining and analysis to develop an understanding of datasets and identify trends
- Develop an understanding of business challenges and support in the development and implementation of data-driven strategies and statistical modelling solutions
- Document all work and present to stakeholders
- Aim to inform strategic decision making by providing insight through statistical modelling
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Statistical Modelling Analyst role:
- Good academic background in a quantitative field – Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/etc.
- Experience of statistical modelling and knowledge of statistical methods
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, R or Python
- Good communication skills – comfortable with presenting and explaining complex information in simple terms
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Similar Job Titles:
Decision Science Analyst, Decision Science Modeller, Decision Science Modelling Analyst, Graduate Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Modelling Analyst