Up to £35K
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join the fast paced world of Customer Insight on a 6 month fixed term basis, the role will involve working within the Marketing Technology and Data Teams, covering multiple projects. As part of the Customer Insight Team, you will be working alongside Developers, Analysts, and Marketing Specialists, as well as colleagues from across the organisation to deliver trusted solutions that meet the information and data needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Your main objective as a SQL Developer will be to help design, develop, and maintain database solutions in order to provide required information for stakeholders & colleagues.
- You will also help ensure that data used, which is transferred between internal systems and transferred between the business and other bodies, is fit for purpose.
- You will act as a lead developer for small and large development projects, whilst working from high level designs to develop resilient, high-performance database solutions that conform to the company’s existing standards.
- You will take responsibility and ownership of project based tasks focusing on the development & testing stage, but also providing support where necessary throughout the product life cycle.
Technical knowledge and experience:
• Visual Studio
• Exposure Testing and code promotion
The role needs someone with SQL development experience and knowledge of developing agile data solutions. You need to be creative, be able to deal with challenges on a day-to-day basis and have the ability to adapt to often changing requirements.
We are looking for someone who has problem solving skills and with experience of delivering a great service customer and colleagues.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.