Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
5 months ago
An award-winning, dynamic, specialist Financial Services business with a 10-year history of providing products and services to consumers and businesses. Due to continued success and company growth, the organisation is now looking for an Analyst to join the team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the SQL Analyst:
- Use SQL to conduct analysis with a view to ensuring customer communications are relevant, engaging, on time and in budget
- Support campaign measurement, tracking performance with ongoing analysis, implementing improvements and reporting on success
- Ensure processes are well documented, GDPR compliant and within company policy
- Build strong relationships with team members and stakeholders
Ideal knowledge and experience for the SQL Analyst role:
- Campaign analytics experience would be highly beneficial, including using an email marketing platform to construct email marketing campaigns, but not essential
- Strong SQL skills are necessary – SQL coding & scripting
- Good knowledge of HTML would also be beneficial
- Organised, efficient, excellent attention to detail and analytically minded
- Curious, ambitious and pro-active, confident in exploring and suggesting new ways to do things to drive improvements
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.