about 2 years ago
My client is looking for a Specialist Strategy analyst who will work as part of a highly skilled team to provide analytics and reporting support in collections. This role involves understanding the business needs, formulating and implementing the appropriate analytical solutions, improvements and developments of reporting and consolidating information into presentable formats for senior management. The role covers a range of touch points looking at portfolio, Collections Strategy and Operational/Staff performance.
• Performance Monitoring and analysis of the collections portfolio and operational performance.
• Creating, optimisation and maintaining reporting solutions.
• Consolidating information into presentable formats for senior management.
• Developing and contributing towards strategies which are focused on improving the customer journey through the collections life cycle.
• Support with analysing reports in regards to incident management effecting collections.
• Working with Operations to implement changes and improvements through a continuous feedback loop.
• Have a detailed understanding of our portfolio and operational data to ensure there is a direct link between operations performance portfolio performance.
• Ensuring the strategy and its operational delivery is working as per design and meets with regulatory compliance requirements.
• Providing support and help to the Operations management team with detailed reporting on our people performance.
• Accountable for producing clear and accurate information.
Skills and Experience
• Significant experience using SQL to a high standard.
• Advanced Microsoft packages Excel & Power point.
• Experience working in financial services environment.
• Strong problem solving abilities and finding solutions for them.
• Working with numbers and understanding what they mean for our business
• Breaking down processes/coding solutions and being able to explain this well to others.
• Working in a lively, fast-paced team set up where priorities can change daily.