As an experienced Defendant Insurance Solicitor/Legal Executive you will progress motor insurance claims to an effective and satisfactory conclusion ensuring delivery of high levels of service both internally and externally. The right candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle a busy caseload.
• Action all cases in line with company/client service standards and protocols.
• Use of Proclaim case management system to proactively handle caseload whilst ensuring compliance with the client’s requirements.
• Manage a mixed caseload involving liability disputes, repair and credit hire claims, MOJ and non-MOJ personal injury claims, OIC portal claims, indemnity disputes and allegations of fundamental dishonesty.
• Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
• Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
• 3+ years Defendant RTA litigation experience.
• Defence of repair and credit hire claims
• Motor personal injury cases including MOJ/OIC Portal cases
• Third party intervention experience desirable
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Organisational skills and effective time management
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to comply and exceed requirements of client Service Level Agreements
• Self-starter with initiative and ability to prioritise workload
• Team player who will support colleagues and have a ‘can do’ attitude
• IT literate and good typing skills
• Aptitude, drive and determination to achieve the best outcome for our clients