£40,000 - £50,000
28 days ago
A boutique Foreign Exchange business is looking for a Payments/Settlements Manager to lead a growing team.
Leading 3 Assistants, you will gain full oversight of managing the day to day operations of the settlements team, ensuring the timely execution and delivery of all settlements and payments.
- Managing a team of 3 settlements assistants who prepare & input multiple currency payments for clients and brokers
- Act as the escalation channel for any payment investigations and client settlement queries
- Perform bank account reconciliations and client schedules
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the Finance Team
- Assist with the implementation of HCFX’s new payments platform ensure processes are efficient and effective.
- Updating and maintaining the financial requirements in HCFX’s trading platform
- Ensure the team deal with queries in a timely manner to resolve settlement/account queries and errors
- Liaising directly with the finance compliance, sales and dealing teams as well as with HCFX’s clients when and as appropriate
- Liaising with counterparties, beneficiaries and clients or internal dealing teams as appropriate
You will likely have 2+ years of experience in a similar Settlements environment across the Financial Services (bonus points if it’s within a FX/Payments environment!).
You will have excellent attention to detail and you can operate with high levels of accuracy.
Ideally, you have some experience of managing a team but candidates who are looking to move into a managerial post will be considered
Communication and stakeholder management skills are paramount as you will be liaising with a number of teams (Finance, Front Office etc.) on a day to day basis