Hours between 08:30-6:30 on a weekly rotation
Have you recently graduated in either of these fields?
Are you looking to make your break into a global company? Embed your roots and set a solid career path as a settlements officer with potential to progress within different departments?
My client is a Global giant in the Financial services industry.
What will you be doing?
• Inputting Treasury settlements.
• Processing FX, Money Markets, Securities and Savings products.
• Inputting/processing/authorising payments from a range of business areas including Trade Finance and Investment Operations.
• Processing and maintenance of Trade Finance and Mortgage loans products.
• Providing cash management support to Treasury Front Office.
• Producing and submitting various external reports resulting from the Treasury activity being conducted.
• Carrying out Payment investigations.
• Educated to degree level
• Relevant experience within an office environment
• Good attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
• Excellent Communication Skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
• Ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.