Flexible Monday-Sunday 7am-9pm
Would you say you’re a tech savvy person?
Do you have good IT skills?
If so, we definitely want to hear from you. As an IT professional working within our in-house Service Desk Analyst team, you will be responsible for providing the first line support for our customers which are made up of colleagues, clients and suppliers. Interactions with customers are via numerous channels including phone calls, our ITSM toolset, the IT Portal, email and Microsoft Teams.
Service Desk Analyst responsibilities:
• Managing calls and emails to or from our customers consisting of colleagues, clients and suppliers. The types of incidents you will field range from internal colleague issues, to accounts not boarding correctly or major outages from our clients (Amazon, AO, Debenhams etc.) and incidents impacting our suppliers (FiSev, Kcom, Acxiom)
• Incident Management including registration, triaging, escalation, tracking, routing and closure of Incidents, into the Ticketing System
• Perform problem solving activities on NewDay’s operating systems, applications including, by way of example but not limited to: MS operating system, MS office, MS Teams, Active Directory, VPN connectivity, Citrix Cloud, Digital Applications etc.
• Provide basic triaging steps on all supplier provided applications before logging with the appropriate supplier for investigation.
• Ensuring all IT Portal incidents are triaged by the desk within SLA
• Acknowledge and Triage all un-categorised Service Requests within SLA
• Providing excellent customer service
Service Desk Analyst Benefits:
• Free parking
• Hybrid working
• Annual bonus
• Paid training
• 34 days holiday + you can purchase 5 additional days
• Healthcare plan
• Free breakfast & dinner
• Cycle to work scheme
• Green car scheme
• Store discounts
CLICK APPLY to find out more about this Service Desk Analyst opportunity.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.