£28,000 - £30,000
18 days ago
My client is looking for a Service Delivery Executive who has a great customer service ethic who takes pride in delivering great customer experience and on-going support, guaranteeing response times and working to SLA targets.
You will manage the relationship with the clients/partners in conjunction with sales through part of the sales process and take over the delivery process when they sign a contract and project manage the customer experience through to installation, assisting with invoicing and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- provisioning of business solutions, new business customer orders and requests ensuring that timescales and customer requirements are met.
- raise and enter orders onto appropriate systems triggering the necessary arrangements for provision, delivery, installation or directory entry and billing.
- liaise and drive engineering, third party suppliers as well as, landlords, managing agents, planning authorities and lawyers to ensure appointments and milestones are coordinated and meet customer requirements.
- Leverage understanding of practices specific to suppliers in order to provide meaningful updates to internal queries and within agreed SLAs.
- Record all orders onto the operational database, ensuring all data is accurate, updated and maintained and can be extracted for management and operational reporting on a daily basis.
- You plan and manage your own workload by reviewing and prioritising tasks in order to maintain efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
- A customer centric approach to work is a must in this role - 3+ years of direct service delivery/order management experience within the Telco/Technology Services industry
- Experience of working to KPI’s
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Thorough and accurate approach to work, methodical and highly organised with the ability to prioritise and to work unsupervised
- Flexible enough to meet the demands of a growing, fast-changing environment; an aptitude for working across multiple systems and functions within the business.