2 months ago
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Service Delivery Analyst, who is passionate and who has the ability to contribute towards SLA/ Back office KPI delivery. The Service Delivery Analyst will lead, develop the intraday/ short term capability accountable for the management of service levels across phone, email and back office processing, owning the short term resource plan (<90 days) to deliver SLA and staffing controls. Role reporting to the Snr. Resource Planning Manager.
1. Manage the delivery and allocation of skilled resources across the Customer Service center to ensure that service targets are achieved in the most cost effective way, while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
2. Provide consistent communication between Service Delivery/ Planning, Ops Team Managers and Site Leaders so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations made and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the center.
3. Manage On-the-day and short term off line requests, while still achieving Service Level targets.
4. To complete measurement and analysis of key data to ensure that trends are understood and proactively highlighted so as to aid decision making and drive positive change to enhance service delivery.
5. Effectively communicate information and data to all interested parties across the business, being able to influence decision making based on solid data and analytics.
6. Design and develop new ways of working with the back office areas to support best in class real time management.
7. Work closely with the Forecasting/ Planning and capacity planning team to devise Scheduling plan and review processes.
8. Liaise with Operations on service delivery issues, taking corrective action to meet service level goals & or to increase productivity.
9. Chair Daily/ weekly meeting with Operations to review performance, forecast accuracy and sickness levels and to devise an action plan as necessary for the current day/week. Identifying the reasons for failure of any SLA and Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring a process is implemented and followed.
10. Facilitate and implement solutions with the rescheduling and optimization of exceptions, to minimize impact on the floor and to mitigate hotspots and maximize availability.
11. Forecasting and Scheduling Expertise
12. Root cause analysis and daily, weekly update to leadership team.
- Expert knowledge of Contact Center resourcing fundamentals with a key focus on real-time and Intra-day Management principals. Strong contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex faced paced multi-skilled & multi-site environments
- Understanding of blending of contact center resource across phone and back office functions to achieve optimum performance
- An expert in Contact Center WFM, workflow and telephony technologies
- Ability to appropriately gather, integrate and interpret data then utilize arrange of analytical tools to constructively challenge and test assumptions in order to identify improvements.
- Ability to work within a team and manage / prioritize workload effectively, managing expectations with key stakeholders. Proven team management skills, including the ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop others
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to resource constraints
- Experience managing Scheduling and Real Time Adherence in i360
Minimum 3 years of WFM experience.
Hours: 37.5 Monday - Friday