9 months ago
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Outskirts of Manchester (Near Cheetham Hill)
Hours: 37 Hours Monday – Friday 8.30 – 4.30
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company as a Service Coordinator, supporting the Operational Team in the planning of the day to day delivery of Service Processes.
- Coordinating with the Field Ops Team on planning and scheduling of front line delivery teams
- Executing maximum productivity by aligning schedules to skills appropriately to the needs of the contract
- Build and develop ongoing Customer relationship through communication and processes
- Handle all incoming customer calls and inquiries and Escalates customer issues as appropriate. - Selects the most cost efficient logistic solution and approved supplier location in order to minimize cost on purchased parts. Ensures on time part delivery to job site.
- Deal with all administrative, post, reception, filing & archiving and telephone duties as required
- Plans & schedules holidays, back-ups, training of all technicians
- Accurately and timely complete processes into the internal Systems (Timesheets, Purchasing, Invoicing, Cost Transfers, Contracts, Productivity Trackers, Labour Planners, Accounts Receivable, Customer Creation etc.,)
- Prepare all relevant documentation for new contract set ups and initiates credit check if required.
- Ensure all invoices are issued in a timely and accurate manner, based on actual labour & material
- Use all tools & systems available to ensure that all relevant data have been validated, taken into account and billed to the customer
- Handles all customer inquiries related to billed services and invoices and escalates any issues as appropriate.
- Contact customers pro-actively to communicate invoicing information on services provided
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organisation
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level of computer and software skills including excel
- Financial awareness
- Excellent Customer Satisfaction skills
- Promote team spirit
Keywords: Admin, administrator, coordinator, customer service