My client is looking for a Senior Vulnerable Customer Manager to Lead the Specialist and Vulnerable Customer teams that sit within the Financial Services Collections operation.
As Senior Vulnerable Customer Manager you will be:
• Build and maintain an industry leading, motivated, confident team who strive for continuous improvement offering support and direction.
• Use data to support the understanding of the changing needs of vulnerable customers
• Understand and support the embedding of Vulnerable customer policies and procedures
• Supporting stakeholders across the group to deliver strategic change to the customer journey including vulnerable customers circumstances
• Track and measure the impact for customers, our colleagues and business of process improvements implemented
You’ll need the following:
• Team player
• Strong people management skills
• Comfortable leading virtual and face to face meetings where a confident style needs to be balanced with diplomatic sensitivity
• Excellent stakeholder management experience and influencing skills
• Experience working within and maintaining a compliant and regulatory environment
• Ability to work under own initiative but operate as part of a wider Financial services operation team
• Ability to operate as operational SME to support the wider transformation and customer experience teams
• Ability to undertake analysis on the population of vulnerable customers to ensure the business understand the changing needs of the customer demographic
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven successful delivery of operational processes and procedures
• Knowledge and Experience of working with vulnerable customer strategies in a fast-paced operation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.