Up to £38,000 + Benefits
28 days ago
MERJE have partnered with a leading specialist mortgage lender in their search for talented Underwriters at both Junior and Senior level.
Your new role:
Assisting the Underwriting Team Manager, the role will be to facilitate and progress mortgage applications, through to mortgage offer, and completion where applicable, in line with the Bank’s operating procedures and policies.
Reporting to: Underwriting Team Manager
- Ongoing monitoring of the Fund Accounts Payable inbox, identifying invoices for processing and responding to supplier and staff queries
- Accurate invoice capture and coding in Concur
- Liaising with Fund Administrators and various internal Pantheon teams (Legal, Treasury, Operations & Investment support) to ensure Invoices are split correctly between funds and funding is in place for the Administrators to pay the invoices.
- Take ownership of our larger Legal, Tax & Audit suppliers and ensure invoices are paid within their quarter end and year end deadlines.
- Preparation of Fund Invoice payments that are paid outside of our main Administrator.
- Other Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Fund Accounts Payable Manager
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 5 years mandated experience (within the Bank and external) including both BTL and/or Commercial/Residential mandate;
- 3 years previous experience of working within the financial services industry is essential.
- Detailed level of knowledge of the FCA/PRA regulations regarding residential mortgages is essential;
- Detailed knowledge of the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering, MCOBS and MMR is essential.
- Advanced skills in respect of managing workloads are essential;
- Advanced skills in respect of attention to detail are essential;
- Intermediate skills in respect of working with Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel is essential.
- GSCE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English are essential.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.