£60,000 - £65,000
27 days ago
The Client- A leading UK Retail & Commercial Bank are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Finance team in London.
- Balance sheet management with a primary focus on funding and liquidity risk.
- Develop and manage Funding and Liquidity processes (including ILAAP, stress testing and cashflow modelling)
- Develop and manage cash optimisation processes
- Develop and manage Funds Transfer Pricing process
- Support investment of Liquid Asset Buffer
- Execution of hedging (FX, Interest Rate Swaps) transactions as directed.
- Support Treasury inputs to business planning updates
- Maintenance of key internal and external stakeholder relationships (including Finance, Business Lines, Risk, and Relationship Banks).
- Forecast cash movements, execute transfers to optimise cash position within Board/ALCo limits.
- Manage weekly liquidity process (including cashflow and MI pack).
- Monthly review of FTP outputs
- Project manage and execute elements of the ILAAP production process
- Execute hedging transactions as directed
- Support Investment of Liquid Asset Buffer
- Develop expertise in the bank’s cashflow, cash management and FTP in order to be able support Finance/Business units in reporting/analysis and decision making.
- Educated to degree level
- ACT, CFA, or accounting qualification, or working towards, an advantage
- Experience of working in a bank, with some exposure to Treasury function
- Good understanding of UK bank market, competitive forces, and how a Treasury supports the Business
- Understanding of UK regulatory environment for funding and liquidity
- Knowledge of Liquidity Risk drivers
- Demonstrable desire to grow within a Treasury role
- Strong relationship management skills (internal and/or external)
- Experience of working in the front or middle office of a bank Treasury function
- Previous experience with Cognos TM1
- Exposure to funds transfer pricing processes
- Practical ALM experience gained in a similar type of organisation