about 2 months ago
To work as part of a highly skilled team to provide MI and reporting for collections. This role involves understanding the business needs and formulating and implementing the appropriate reporting solution, improvement and maintenance of accurate reporting and consolidating information into presentable formats for senior management. The role covers a range of touch points looking at portfolio, Collections Strategy and Operational/Staff performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop new Management Information as well as identify improvements for Collections performance reporting
- Creating, optimising and maintaining reporting solutions and fixing issues that occur
- Ensure reporting and management information is accurate and provided in line with SLAs
- Collate user requirements to map out the scope of new reporting and MI suites
- Interrogation and manipulation of large data sets to interpret trends and KPIs
- Building, maintaining and improving Tableau reports & dashboards
- Seek opportunities to improve wider team efficiency through reporting and process improvements
- Consolidating information into presentable formats for Senior Management & Stakeholder audience
- Working with Operations to implement changes and improvements through a continuous feedback loop
- Provide support and help to the Operational Management team with detailed reporting on our performance
- Ability to deal with multiple areas of work and competing priorities.
- Significant experience using SQL to a high standard
- Tableau Experience
- Advanced Microsoft packages Excel & Power point
- Experience working in financial services environment
- Strong problem solving abilities and finding solutions for them
- Working with numbers and understanding what they mean for our business
- Breaking down processes/coding solutions and being able to explain this well to others
- Working in a lively, fast-paced team set up where priorities can change daily
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles
- Experience of working cross-functionally with all management levels.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.