Our clients are a major consumer credit financial services company that offer products and services for customers in two unsecured credit market sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Senior Specialist within Digital Fraud. As a Fraud Specialist you will be working alongside members of the Fraud Strategy team, Fraud Operations, and external organisations to develop and lead their Application Fraud Strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
• Fraud Strategy: Conduct comprehensive analytics on large datasets. Lead the rule performance, alert volume and optimise false positive rates across the fraud detection system.
• Review and analyse online transactions to identify potential fraudulent activity, using data mining solutions and other tools.
• Fraud Losses: Responsible for delivering on targets set for fraud losses.
• Team Leadership: Encouraged to provide thought leadership to the Credit and Collections function.
• Partner Management: Improve relationships with the internal and external partners to ensure effective execution of the strategies.
• Work closely with the Credit and Collections, Commercial, Digital and Marketing functions to ensure a joined up business plan and execution
Your Skills and Experience
• Proven experience within a regulated financial services organisation, ideally coming from a fraud risk management role.
• Solid understanding of fraud and security risk in digital capacity.
• The individual will have a background in analytics and fraud risk management.
• Knowledge and experience with tools and techniques used to identify and prevent online fraud (ThreatMetrix, iovation, 41st parameter, etc.)
• Highly numerate with the ability to identify trends in data and build compelling response plans to identify any performance deterioration.
• Proficient coding experience with a passion for exploring new trends either in SQL or Python.
• Strong technical Excel knowledge modelling capability. Able to construct from scratch complex model for use in financial modelling.
• Excellent documentation with the ability to present your work across the business. Having a passion for presenting sophisticated reports to help inspire change.
• Outstanding planning skills, ability to anticipate and adapt to challenges and be forward-thinking towards change.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.