£43,000 – £55,000
8 months ago
My client is looking for a Senior Digital Collections Manager to lead role in fulfilling Arrears Managements digital ambitions, focusing on the key principles of simplification, standardisation and a Digital First approach.
- Lead requirements gathering consulting with Product Managers, Commercial and Credit & Collections stakeholders.
- Able to plan, prioritise and assess value within the product backlog to ensure development focuses on work with maximum value and ensure it is aligned with the product strategy.
- Use your excellent communication skills and ability to influence and challenge stakeholders to ensure the right requirements and customer experience aspirations can be elicited, managed and prioritised to enable the successful delivery the programme.
- Manage traceability of the delivered business value to ensure the business impact is understood.
- Take ownership of measurement & reporting across Arrears Management, using data-driven insights to deliver enhancements to the online customer experience.
- Answer questions from developers and clarify requirements in sprints.
- Support the Change Management Process, review change requests, assess business risk and impact on current & future Digital roadmap requirements.
Skills & Experience
- A proven track record of implementing and delivering products and user focused solutions in an agile environment.
- Demonstrable experience of launching new online journeys & experiences.
- Strong knowledge of agile principles, process and ways of working.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills & drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire.
- Solid presentation skills, with the ability to establish & maintain excellent relationships.
- Computer applications and software proficiency.
- Knowledge of FCA and legal requirements related to consumer finance.