£46,000 – £50,000
26 days ago
My client is looking for a Marketing and Operation Analytic to lead analyst in the Campaign Analytics function within Marketing in the definition, implementation, delivery, monitoring and optimisation of the customer journey for Co-Branded accounts throughout the customer lifecycle increasing customer-product engagement and maximising ROI through data.
- Utilise the latest analytical tools and thinking to drive Marketing forwards, maximising campaign impact
- Ensure timely delivery of customer selections using SAS and / or Salesforce to fulfil the customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Lead the delivery of complex selections, ensuring the requirements of Campaign Analytics are fed into the project process and representing the team in project meetings.
- Drive the automation of current SAS processes to increase efficiencies and support a zero-error culture within the wider analytical community
- Identifying and escalating any process gaps or potential enterprise / credit risks associated with Marketing activity
- Designing and embedding test matrices to optimise learnings vs business performance
- Provide analysis on the performance of the marketing activity and use this analysis to provide future strategic recommendations and direction.
- Developing stand out presentations to key stakeholders, including external clients and up to Director level internally
- Delivery and evolution of campaign analysis to understand business and commercial impact
- Lead the digital evolution of the business and drive the digital analytics agenda.
- Develop and manage key relationships across the internal and external client, commercial and marketing teams
- Mentoring of Analysts within team & ensuring their selections are also being completed without error
- Lead new projects
Skills and Experience
- This role will require extensive knowledge and usage of SAS and analytical techniques to deliver and enhance multiple daily selections and analysis
- Drive and own the evolution and implementation of new systems, strategies and analysis.
- Ownership of analytical projects and client relationships.
- Digitisation of campaign process would be a critical requirement
- Relationship management with key stakeholders across the business in order to drive and embed analytics
Senior Analyst / Specialist with 5 years’ experience or knowledge of analytical roles within the same or similar disciplines
- Knowledge of either Marketing or Risk strategy / systems design or development
- Ability to manipulate and present complex data
- Experience in setting up or running SAS selections in a zero-error environment
- Ability to take on relationship management and own processes from the off with little oversight
- Knowledge of the UK Credit market, especially in relation to card products
- Strong quantitative analytical skills