A global Forex & CFD Broker is looking for their UK Sales employee no.2 to take ownership of their UK & EU expansion plans.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who cherishes a challenge and is comfortable working with teams internationally (HQ are in Australia and BD team is in Hong Kong).
The company already has an established book of retail clients in the UK, but they are looking for someone to take things to the next level. You will help the Head of Sales to develop the strategy to onboard new clients, set up the budgets for sales and marketing and promote the brand as the key face of the company in the UK and later on, EMEA region.
As the business and the client portfolio grows, you will also have the opportunity to slowly build out a team of professionals you want to work with, from the ground up.
- Ideally, you will be someone with FX & CFD Brokerage experience
- A sales background and network is necessary and you will have previous experience of building a Retail offering and onboard clients to a growing business
- Ideally (but not necessary), you will have an existing book of clients to bring with you into the business
- A natural Leader who can motivate a team and lead by example
- Familiar witrh FCA and other EU regulations preferred, as well as knowledge of MT4 MetaTrader platform and OneZero aggregator
Salary will be £50,000 - £80,000 basic plus incentive plan.
Location is City of London and flexible wfh options will be considered post-Covid, the team is currently working remotely.