Are you looking to work in an exciting, growing business?
Do you love leading and creating a great team by coaching, developing and motivating?
Have you got all the behaviours of a great Sales Manager?
Do you pride yourself on your excellent work ethics and behaviours?
Are you an experienced sales manager who likes to drive results whilst having fun?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on and we’ll tell you more about this truly amazing opportunity to be involved in a new location set up and how to apply.
This role will involve an established Digital Marketing and Lead Generation business who are setting up a brand new site in Manchester city centre working as a Senior Campaign Manager. You will be involved in setting up a new team of Business Development Consultants, managing and motivating them small sales team to achieve the best results. You will also be responsible for leading the client relationship in addition to leading by example and working towards your own target. You will be lively, energetic and have a great work ethic, whilst ensuring that outstanding client service and standards are met each day.
We are looking for someone who is self-sufficient, driven by results, delivering great performance and who can offer honest and constructive feedback to continuously improve performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Motivate the sales team to deliver against key business objectives
- Training and development of sales team
- Drive new sales for the business
- Conduct regular feedback sessions and 1-2-1’s
- Deal with escalated complaints and client queries
- Support the Managing Director with ad-hoc duties
- Manage performance accordingly
- Deal with HR issues and grievances
- Monitor absences and conduct return to work interviews
- Support with the ongoing growth of the Manchester site
Keywords: sales manager, sales team leader, sales supervisor, outbound sales manager, inbound sales manager, b2b sales manager, b2c sales manager, call centre manager