Up to £45,000 + excellent benefits package
27 days ago
A large, established business with a long history and a close-knit, supportive working environment. The company owns a number of household brand names in the UK and is passionate about providing exceptional products and financial services to its customers whilst creating an inspiring, stimulating community for its employees, promoting personal and career development.
- Interrogate, manipulate and analyse data to build an excellent understanding of lending portfolios and customer data
- Identify trends and draw insight from the data to recommend positive changes to lending strategies, aiming to minimise risk
- Monitor the performance of new and revised strategies, designing and implementing KPIs to do so
- Daily use of SAS, SQL and Excel
- A great annual salary, up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- A fantastic bonus scheme (up to 25% based on company and individual performance)
- Brand discounts
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays (increasing over time)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Vibrant, lively, modern office in Manchester city centre – excellent public transport links, on-site restaurants, massages, health checks and much more!
- Pension Scheme (e.g. if you contribute 6%, the business contributes 8%)
- Life Assurance
Not to mention a long-term opportunity with a constantly evolving business, presenting wide-reaching possibilities to progress your career, develop your skills and get involved in activities (think the Bottle Cap challenge, fundraising, mindfulness workshops, makeovers, spa treatments, carol singing…)
The Requirements (all essential):
- Experience in a risk analytics role within a consumer lending environment with some specific expertise in either Existing Customer Management or Acquisitions / New Customers
- Strong technical abilities using SAS, SQL and Excel
- Analytical & commercially-minded – able not only to work with data, but to draw conclusions from it to provide insight into business performance and make recommendations that will benefit the company overall
- Sociable, outgoing and keen to get involved in a dynamic team atmosphere
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.