£50,000 - £53,000
over 2 years ago
My client is entrepreneurially led, very well respected and a market leader in the field in which they operate. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Manager.
The purpose of the role is to provide second line oversight of risk management across the group, maintaining and enhancing all elements of the risk management framework. Including risk assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting activities.
- Work closely with the group functions and the risk teams in the geographic divisions of the group to ensure that the group risk framework is being correctly applied
- Balancing support and challenge to ensure that the business is making risk aware decisions, informed by the agreed risk appetite of the Group
- Contribute to the development of the risk management framework and the Group-wide implementation and maintenance of the risk management system, including incident reporting, risk and control assessment, risk indicators, action management and reporting.
- To support the maintenance and development of the risk system, you will also participate in;
- Maintaining user profiles;
- Maintaining system and process documentation;
- Monitoring and analysing usage of the system
- Development and maintenance of dashboards, reports and workflows;
- Execution of exception reports etc
- Knowledge and expertise in the assessment of strategic and operational risks, as well as experience of defining and establishing measurement approaches for these risks types.
- Experience of working within a 2nd line risk function and/or data analysis, with database, reporting and ideally application maintenance and configuration skills.
- Demonstrate good commercial acumen and experience of working cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate risk-based concepts and exposures, as well as understanding and respecting commercial considerations.