Financial Services business require a Senior Risk & Compliance Analyst in a newly created role. The position will be responsible for supporting the Risk & Compliance Manager in implementing the risk and compliance framework in particular providing clear and concise advice on regulatory requirements and developments
Benefits include: full home working, flexible working hours, excellent holiday allowance (33 days)
• Providing clear, concise and consistent advice and guidance to all levels of the business on relevant regulatory requirements to ensure that they remain up to date with, and implement, those requirements.
• Undertaking horizon-scanning of regulatory change to ensure the business is aware of upcoming changes and recommending actions necessary to ensure any changes are appropriately implemented on time.
• Assisting the Risk & Compliance Manager in co-ordinating delivery against key regulatory deadlines, for example, regulatory reporting, annual fit and proper review of SMF holders and certified individuals.
• Assisting the Risk & Compliance Manager in implementing and embedding the risk management framework (RMF), in particular oversight of the conduct risk framework, and supporting delivery of its ongoing performance
• Contributing to the design, delivery and administration of the Risk & Compliance training programme.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience working within a risk and/or compliance role within financial services
• Experience within the insurance sector is preferable including knowledge of the insurance regulatory requirements, including FCA handbook, consultation papers and publications
• Ability to think critically in order to analyse problems and develop effective and practical solutions
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to deliver to both key deadlines and a high standard, working under own initiative or as part of a team