Up to £60,000 Dependent on Experience
10 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join a consumer lending organisation that is committed to providing fantastic services to customers and a stimulating work environment, enabling growth and development for individual employees and the business as a whole.
Following an internal promotion, the group risk function has an opening for a Senior Risk Analyst to join the dynamic, hands-on team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Analyst:
- Conduct deep dive credit analysis
- Develop and calibrate models and scorecards – in-house, Basel IRB, PD, EAD, LGD, etc.
- Work across the credit lifecycle
- Support enhancement of credit grading system
- Develop credit score cut off analysis framework
- Daily use of SAS, data mining and data modelling
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Risk Analyst role:
- Excellent SAS skills
- Strong data handling and processing ability
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis
- Advanced understanding of credit scorecard / Basel IRB model development, building, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- VBA experience desirable