MERJE are working with one of the most prestigious global Consulting firms in their search for a Senior Risk Analytics specialist. This is fantastic time to join a highly reputable and fast growing organisation which supports clients across a wide range of industries. This particular role will sit in a specialist Global Procurement team and you will be responsible for leading supplier Risk Management analytics (Monthly reporting, dashboard design implementation and management, risk analysis) whilst ensuring systems and processes are updated to accelerate value proposition for the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct ownership of delivering critical procurement stakeholder reports and dashboards on a weekly and monthly basis spanning across risk assessment, supplier segmentation and due diligence.
- Collaborate with wider procurement and risk team members to write prioritized business requirements
- Apply techniques such as data gathering, data mapping, benchmarking, trend analysis
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of completion for all regular and ad-hoc analysis requests and escalations.
- Perform risk analytics, segmentation analytics, supplier analytics and market analytics.
- Act as a thought partner and provide problem solving and data expertise insights
- Design visually compelling reports and build interactive dashboards and data exploration tools
- Identify process improvement opportunities, develop and implement necessary solutions working in partnership with process engineers – applying Agile, Lean and automation/Robotic Process Automation where feasible
- Perform quality assurance according to analytics standards and guidelines
- Develop and implement best practices for master data management – data integrity, data cleaning and data management - working in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience in risk analytics, preferably in a global service centre of a consulting, financial or global blue chip organization
- You should be good at reporting and analytics, building relationships, having an eye for detail, structured approach to delivering results.
- Comfortable and experienced in handling large and unstructured data to perform analysis, bring insights and make recommendations
- Excellent work management, organizational and planning skills, attention to detail
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behaviour and ethics
- Undergraduate degree in business, data science, engineering
- Advanced expertise in Excel (VBA) and Power Point
- Advanced experience with Alteryx/Tableau or other visualization tools preferred