My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead Manage and Deliver a project or a work stream within a programme, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget, to scope.
• Responsible for shaping and developing the project approach.
• Applies and champions the appropriate project management discipline
• Responsibility for distillation of complex information or data in order to get to root issues or see the bigger picture
• Establishes an effective project organisation structure and responsible for project team shaping, building, development, management and motivation.
• Responsible for the budget reporting, forecasting and expenditure associated with projects.
• Responsible for overall project planning & management of resources required to deliver the agreed solutions.
• Manages and contributes to the selection of supplier delivery relationships for technical partners, software vendors and contract agencies
• Responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and key customers, ensuring delivery meets requirements
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Educated to A level or equivalent experience and/ or relevant Industry qualification
• Accredited at Project Management discipline
• Ability to lead and develop people effectively
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven experience and ability to influence senior management population
• Proven experience of managing relationships with 3rd parties
• Previous experience with proven track record of delivery in large technical IT projects / Programmes
• Expert in Project Management disciplines
• Experience of budget management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.