My client is looking for a senior project manager to manage the delivery of approved Integration and change projects within the bank. This will include ensuring that the project is correctly specified, delivered on time, meet’s business & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget. Projects will be internally resourced but may require third parties to be managed as part of the overall production line.
To bring project management leadership into the full implementation lifecycle of our integration and change function. You will liaise with the all teams included in the delivery lifecycle effectively managing and communicating all aspect of the project within the defined governance framework.
• This role requires the project manager to collaborate closely with all colleagues and teams in the change delivery lifecycle and within the change management function to assure the successful delivery of the projects they will be working on by taking full end to end responsibility for the delivery of the project across multiple disciplines
• Leads the development of the overall project approach, their time frames and the definition of their major deliverables to address and meet the desired goals and outcomes of the project
• Collaborate in the planning of projects/programs ensuring effective collaboration with all colleagues and teams in the change delivery lifecycle to deliver projects. Coach areas of the business where they are not familiar with the project management framework
• Understand high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions.
• Oversee multiple projects within a larger programme, or managing work streams as required.
• Ensure that operational workflow requirements are produced to standard in a timely manner.
• Understand high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
• Successfully deliver project against defined scope, within budget and by the agreed timeline
• Work alongside Service Introduction team in delivery the project into a Live environment
• Proactively resolve project issues and mitigate project risks
• Identify key stakeholders and resources needed across the all colleagues and teams in the change delivery lifecycle to support the successful delivery of accurate and detailed project milestone and project plans.
Skills and experience:
• 5 years previous experience of delivering projects within a complex and dynamic environment, specifically requiring the PM to support multiple projects such across multiple disciplines.
• 5 years previous experience of a full project lifecycle and a track record of managing multiple initiatives concurrently is essential
• 3 years previous experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall is essential
• 3 years previous experience of implementing projects within the financial services sector is desirable
• 2 years previous experience in a senior project management role is essential
• 3 years’ previous experience of implementing 3rd party solutions and working with 3rd party suppliers is desirable
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.