13 days ago
A super opportunity to join a consumer lending organisation that is committed to providing excellent services to customers and a stimulating work environment, enabling growth and development for individual employees and the business as a whole.
With big development and expansion plans, including opening a new office in the near future, this is a great time to join a successful and growing business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Manager:
- Leading the pricing activity for personal and SME savings
- Deliver strategic capability enhancements
- Develop & enhance tools to aid pricing decision-making (eg. Management reporting, forecasting)
- Support delivery of strategic change
- Produce pricing proposal papers
- Forecast impact of pricing approaches
- Stakeholder management
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Pricing Manager role:
- Strong understanding of the UK savings market is essential
- Extensive experience in a financial services, pricing, product management, savings environment
- Numerate, understanding of data (hands-on analytical skills not necessary)
- Relationship management and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment