Up to £55,000
over 1 year ago
A forward-thinking, modern Financial Services organisation putting customer needs at the core of the business philosophy. Using a data-driven approach to ensure optimal services are offered, the company is passionate about working collaboratively with customers to support their financial needs. Now looking for a Senior Pricing & Analytics Manager to lead the growing Pricing & Analytics team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing & Analytics Manager:
- Aim to continuously optimise and improve the pricing process through development and implementation of strategies, modelling capabilities, analytical capabilities, processes, etc.
- Lead and manage the Pricing & Analytics team, including recruitment and induction, mentoring, managing resource
- Support business-wide delivery of optimal analytics, promoting cutting-edge statistical techniques, methodologies, tools, systems, etc.
- Liaise with internal departments such as acquisitions, operations, finance, etc. to define portfolio targets, identify appropriate strategies, and present key recommendations at a senior level
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Pricing & Analytics Manager role:
- Experience in a similar role within an FCA regulated environment
- Strong background in and understanding of analytics and modelling processes, techniques, methodologies, etc.
- Able to stay up-to-date with new and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills, sharing and presenting knowledge, insight and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, peers, etc.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.