£30,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience
6 months ago
A growing Top 30 insurance broker, a specialist in providing niche insurance solutions, they provide a diverse portfolio of personal and commercial products to our customers through a number of dedicated brands and also partner with the some of UK’s top Insurance Companies!
They boast nearly 500 employees across three offices and pride themselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. It’s all about making a difference. A difference for their customers and for their business. It’s about putting customers at the heart of what they do - doing the right things and doing them well.
They have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work!
This is the salary on offer…
£30,000 - £45,000, dependant on experience.
These are the benefits provided…
- Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
- Company pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
- 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
- Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
- On-site parking
- Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
Our Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for this role you’ll ideally have worked in an analytical role or and have the following qualifications and experience;
- Experienced user of pricing software, ideally Emblem (or Earnix)
- SQL / SAS coding experience is essential
- Strong understanding of statistical modelling
- A 2:1 degree within a Maths, Statistics or Data related subject
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data manipulation and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
Your new role:
You will perform multidimensional analysis and report on the performance of the Groups product lines using data insight to support the delivery of volume and profit targets of the business. You'll use the analysis and reports you produce to shape our pricing models and make recommendations.
We’ll require you to regularly review sales, income & profit of written business through the Groups product lines highlighting issues or significant changes.
You’ll provide pricing recommendations that you’ll deploy in real time and monitor the impact of these changes.
You’ll regularly review market activity to identify trends and report findings to key stakeholders within the business
You’ll provide pricing input to other areas of the business to support best decision outcome for the business and highlight perceived business risks generated by activities of the group or pricing team.