7 months ago
One of the UK’s largest and fastest growing FS businesses in their sector. Established over 10 years ago, the company is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Portfolio Risk Manager:
- Oversight of origination activity and portfolio management
- Support development of stress testing, scenario analysis, management information, etc.
- Monitor financial performance
- Deliver reporting related to risk appetite
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Portfolio Risk Manager role:
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Strong technical proficiency, knowledge of SAS / SQL and Excel
- Track record of data management, ability to mine and manage large populations of data
- Strong modelling skills including ability to design and challenge models and solutions