Are you looking for the next step in your Analytics career?
Do you want to use your analytical capabilities to help hundreds of thousands of people achieve financial freedom?
Are you able to form strong relationships across a wide range of business operations?
Your future employer is looking for a Senior Portfolio Analyst to sit within a key part of the business that is integral to making operational decisions. Using a range of analytical methods, you’ll design personalised and unique strategies that caters for the individual needs of each customer.
- Produce and distribute high-quality, actionable analytics (both ad hoc and business-as-usual) using various reporting and analytical tools (e.g, SAS, Qlikview, NPrint, QlikSense and Excel) and through the development of business key performance indicators.
- Build recommendations for customer facing contact and offer strategies, applying analytical insight, consumer understanding, commercial acumen and an appreciation of broader operational and compliance implications
- Build and manage relationships with a broad range of business clients, including direct colleagues, operational staff, and senior management
- Proactively seek out opportunities to inject analytic rigour and excellence into business and improve ongoing problem solving
- Previous experience in a highly analytical role.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in SAS programming for analysis and dealing with large datasets
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, especially Excel
- Solid communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.