£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience + car allowance + fuel card
2 months ago
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Undertake accurate forecasting for all relevant areas of the Customer Operations
- Maintain accurate data to support effective planning. This will include but is not limited to the WFM system and FTE count.
- Highlight all threats and opportunities to key stakeholders in a timely manner offering solutions and recommendations as appropriate.
- Understand and report on call drivers, working closely with relevant stakeholders to understand reasons for customer contact and build into planning.
- Chair a weekly planning meeting to highlight the resource plan for the week ahead and give directions to the business around required changes to eliminate areas of over/under performance.
- Seek to implement best practise and drive the planning function forward via networking with people in similar roles in other organisations.
- Lead the delivery of accurate and robust resource plans for budgeting through to operational delivery.
- Proactively provide value adding insight through planning data analysis.
- Operate as part of the broader Customer Operations Directorate, working with and advising the operation on best practise as well as challenging them where appropriate and offer alternative solutions to drive improved outputs and protect the interests of the business.
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure ‘buy in’ and adherence to the resource plan by promoting the value of what the team do.
- Effectively manage shrinkage to ensure adequate provision for absence, holiday and off-phone activity whilst supporting overall business KPI achievement.
- Working with multiple stakeholders with and understanding their different priorities
- Making the right decisions under pressure
- Predicting customer demand in an environment that can sometimes be volatile
- Scheduling to meet customer demands on an intraday basis
Understanding the reasons for variance to forecast and feeding back into the plan
Education, Training and Experience
- Experience within a planning role in a contact centre environment.
- Experience of working across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Working alongside a third party (outsource) provider
- An excellent analytical knowledge of forecasting and scheduling methodologies
- Display a strategic focus to long term planning
- Be able to identify trends
- Experience within the Financial Services and/or relevant Automotive sector(s), with demonstrable understanding of the regulatory environment.
- A recognised planning qualification would be desirable, or be willing to work towards one if successful.
- A strong knowledge of AVAYA WFM system
Skills & Personal Characteristics Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to translate high level organisational strategy into decision making within the role
- Have a constructive approach to giving feedback to stakeholders
- Make recommendations and decisions on factual information (not opinion)
- Resilience and the ability to maintain a positive approach
- A self-starter, able to work on their own initiative.
- High level of drive and personal commitment, with a desire to develop own skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Analytically sound in order to analyse key data and produce meaningful, value-adding outputs.
Keywords: PLANNING, ANALYSIS, FORECASTING, SCHEDULING